I have, so far, three people with whom I correspond to whom I cannot
reply. The message that is returned is:

Server reports error. The response is 5.7.1. Missing or literal
domains not allowed.

I can send e-mail to these people directly out of my address book to
exactly the same address. My work around is to compose a response as I
normally do and then copy and paste the text into a new message. This
is a pain. If the problem spreads to other people's addresses, it will
be a big pain.

I will appreciate any wisdom that can be shed on this problem.

Thanks.

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz
Reply to leonard.s.berkowitz....@alumni.upenn.edu