On Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 8:46:54 PM, Rick wrote:

> We're talking about 2 different things. I am talking about images
> included with the email that show in the email in the bat, but not
> when the same email is loaded in a browser.

that  is what he is talking about also. If it's already in the email,
and  there  is  no  link  to  the image in the html file, how can the
browser find it? and how can the bat tell the browser to find it. the
browser is looking on the web for images, no in TB

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.35 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)