[Reply to: »Tim Hamm« · 2010-04-15 · 06:17 h (CET)]

Moin, Tim!

>   I accidently deleted my Junk folder and would like to be able to
>   bring it back but what is the procedure for doing so? I guess I
>   could recreate the folder but how do I get the icon back?

IMHO you just have to open the Windows Explorer and create the folder
$JUNK$. After the next start-up of The Bat! and [ctrl][shift][alt]+L
the Junk folder should be back.

HTH & Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 4.2.35
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium [Build 7600]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground
and miss.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«