Hello Tbudl,

  I still can't figure out why TB is timing out sending my email until
  15  seconds  has  elapsed from the time I press send?  This has been
  baffling  me  for  some  time  now and can't figure it out.  I'm not
  running  any  plug-ins  so this doesn't make any sense to me.  I can
  retrieve  email  instantly  but  when I send it, TB takes exactly 15
  seconds  before  initiating  the send.  It has nothing to do with my
  SMTP  server  I  know  for  a fact because I can send immediately in
  Outlook  and  also  PocoMail.   Does  anyone have a clue why this is
  happening with TB?  Thanks in advance.

 Tim

The Bat! v4.2.33.9
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3