Hi Paul,

GG>> The antispamsniper workst pretty well together with The Bat. It has even
HAM and
GG>> SPAM buttons.
GG>> Is there something similar for antivirus? F.i. a specific plugin for The
Bat?

> You may find that your antivirus protects you even if it is not
> specifically linked to the Bat.
> I use Avast and it seems to give protection for email. If you don't
> want a separate antivirus, Comodo has a full security suite including
> antivirus etc.

Yes I know, I've used both some stand-alone antivirus tools and complete
security suites. The last one was the PCTools Internet security.
When they detect a virus, it's often moved to some quarantaine directory.
If I wants to know more, I've to minimize TB, open the antivirus software and
search for the quarantaine items.  With a TB-plugin, it can all kept inside TB,
f.i. forwarded to 'self', etc.
Then I can check much easier and faster who and what.

An hour ago I started testing the (free) Open Source Clamwin antivirus program
and the TBClamWin plugin.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus