Hi,

I'm not having a very good time with this new version of TB!  It could
just be that I haven't yet figured out some basic changes; or, it's
simply not working as it should.  I hope someone can assure me that
it's the former, and steer me in the right direction...

1) After an unsatisfactory support ticket experience, I'm still unable
to get a simple auto-response filter to work. The ticket was abruptly
closed...without a solution.

2) Selecting text in a message I wish to reply to, and hitting the F4
key no longer creates a reply message with just the selected text
quoted. Instead, the entire message is quoted. I tried finding a macro
that might help in a reply template, but so far, no satisfaction.

3) Where did the "Edit Shortcuts" option go? The "Help" file still
insists that it can be found at "View/Edit Shortcuts", but it's not
there, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

While this new version "looks" somewhat polished, it's not working
very well for me.  At this point, I'm beginning to expect the
unexpected, and not in a happy way.  Help!

--
Melissa

PGP Public Key: http://tinyurl.com/2cmefzy

TB! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2