> Hello Rick,

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:14:58 -0400 GMT (24/Jul/10, 8:14 AM +0700 GMT),
> Rick wrote:

R>> I  have a fresh install of Windows. The Bat has been working correctly
R>> for 2 days. Tonight, when I reply to a message, the subject is blank.

R>> Any idea of how to fix this?

> If a restart doesn't help, let us know whether this applies to all
> messages or only to specific ones. We will then check the REply
> templates.

The 2 day old fresh install of Xp started to fail when booting. I went
back to the last good configuration and 1) The machine booted fine and
2) the issue with "no subject" was fixed

The ONLY thing that had been installed was a windows update :(

Thanks for replying though :)
--
Rick
Help bring to a close, the Age of Greed