Hi,

over the past few days I've noticed that the info (date/time of the recent
downloaded messages) is frequently wrong.
I don't normally use this feature very often, so this may have been going on
for some time.

Instead of showing me the info of the messages last downloaded
(date/time/filter), I get anything from a few hours ago, to messages from the
past day. And it's listed as if this were the most recent messages downloaded,
with nothing else shown after it.

If I wait a few minutes, or download mail again, it reverts to the correct
information.

Any ideas?

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6