Thanks - got that

I am now having problems with the table design. Because of the design I am
creating individual
tables 1 row x 2 columns. That mostly allows me to treat the tables
differently. However on the
centre table that has the address and other details on the right column and the
message area on the
left. I want to just have a border on this cell alone but it seems it is not
possible to do this.
Tried putting single cell table side by side but they go on separate lines.

Any ideas please

 Regards,

 David