Moses,

Thank you for explaining the story behind the code base, etc.

Let me expand on my current focus. I have found a bug in TclIndex.java. I
have developed a fix, but when I run it, it breaks about 6 - 10 of the
tests in the validation suite.

or <second>" in the case of only two items - and so affects the output of
several test).

Should I propose the new code for TclIndex.java *along with* the changes
that must be made in the test suite?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Randy Kahle