I've uploaded version 0.3 of SWANK (the Tk like GUI package written in
Java).  Check http://www.nmrview.com/swank/index.html .
This version eliminates the requirement for making the appendElement method
of Interp public, so it should run with an unmodified version of Jacl.
Also, my original Pack command has been replaced with a PackerLayout command
(contributed by Mo DeJong, and modified by myself) which works better and
supports more features of the Tk pack command.

With the next version 0.4 I hope to incorporate the configure package Mo has
put together for SWANK and start standardizing some of the accessory files
(README, ChangeLog etc.) to conform to the Tcl/Tk style.

Bruce