I have just posted the source code and precompiled windows
binaries for the final 1.2 release of Jacl and Tcl Blend.

Please test these new releases before they go up on the
official TclJava download page at Scriptics (they
will "go live" on the Scriptics site in about a week).

This is going to be the last release made on the
1.2 "stable" tree, so if you are having any problems
with Jacl or Tcl Blend you need to report them NOW!
There do not seem to be any actual bugs in the bug
database for Jacl or TclBlend so I can only assume
that folks are happy with the releases. If not,
feel free to join the tcljava mailing list and
voice your feelings.

This 1.2.6 release contains no new features, only
bug fixes for the 1.2.5 release are included.
If you are looking for new features you need the
1.3 "development" tree in the CVS.

You can download the files by going to the following URL.

http://www.cs.umn.edu/~dejong/tcl/tcljava/prerelease.html

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.