Why do Java folks always create a new term for every little bit of code
they write? A "JFC Action" is nothing more than a callback on an
interface. You can use these in Jacl directly with the java::bind
command.

If you really want to see a cool way to use JFC clases with Jacl
check out http://www.nmrview.com/swank/index.html. The "swank"
project is Tk implemented on top of Swing. By the way, I am
going to be doing a Swank demo at the next SVTUG meeting.
It will be at the Red Hat offices in Sunnyvale CA on
the 16th of this month. Everyone is welcome to stop by for
cool demos and pizza.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.