I wrote the following document on how to embed a Tcl interpreter in a Java
program.

        http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~jwu/Using_Tcl_in_Java.html

The document mainly describes the interaction between a multi-threaded Java
program and an event-driven single threaded Tcl interpreter.  I compiled the
document based on my experiences in trying to embed the C based Tcl
interpreter into a Java based server program.

Since there are many discussions lately on whether the Jacl/TclBlend is
thread safe, I am posting the latest draft of the document here.

Your comments are welcome.

-- Jiang Wu
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]