Mo DeJong wrote:
> Thanks for the bug report and patch. Your suggested
> change was committed to the CVS with one small
> modification. If you have any other problems running
> Jacl in applets please don't hesitate to report them.

Thanks Mo.  Actually I am not running applets, but the same applies to
anyone who depends on classloaders.

Your patch and mine potentially yield different behavior in the event
that someone subclasses tcl.lang.Interp.  Aside from that they are
probably equivalent.  (I stopped using the ".class" syntax myself once I
realized how stupidly it is compiled to bytecode.)

--
Jeff Sturm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]