Dear Sir,

how can I access a public attribute in a Java class via Jacl ?

Java-class example :
--------------------
public class testClass
{
        public void   doDummy (String dumstr);  // no problem
        public String dummyAttribute;           // how set it via Jacl ???
}

Jacl-access example :
---------------------
set theTestClass [java::new testClass]
$theTestClass doDummy  "blabla"                 // no problem
$theTestClass dummyAttribute  "blabla"          // how set it via Jacl ???

I need access to public attributes, because I use a Corba-Idl-interface
generated by VisiBroker. This tools generates structures with public data
members without set-methods.
If I couldn't use these generated structures, I would have to reimplement
the whole generated Corba-structures by classes with set-methods. Much work

Thanx
Frank

Frank Krahmer                       Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SBS MP 5 NM IP                      Tel.:   089/61453206
                                    Fax.:   089/61209243
Telework-Adresse : Bahnhofstr. 13f, 82024 Taufkirchen
Jobadresse       : MCH-P 28-584, 81739 München, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6