Hi,

Is there a way to get tclblend to start the JVM with the -prof option, so I
can see a breakdown of where my code is spending time?  Ideally I'd really
like to know where I'm spending time, across both Tcl and Java, but just
being able to get the Java profiling would help.

I looked at some of the messages in scriptics' tclblend bboard and saw
people talking about instrumenting code with start timer/stop timer kinds
of calls.  I'd prefer to use a compiler-based option for now, rather than
manually adding such calls to my code if possible.

Thanks
  - Mike Schwartz