> > I think it was very rude to cross-post it over there
> > anyway. I would hope that, divorce or no divorce, some
> > kind of basic email etiquette would still apply.
>
> A TCP member -- intentionally or unintentionally -- cross-posted in
> response to the original post. It certainly isn't Lisa's fault that
> the post showed up on techwr-l.

Guys...cross-posting happened. It will happen again. It has nothing
to do with the history of the lists. It has nothing to do with
divorce or any euphemism anyone wants to use. It happens with all the
lists associated with our profession. Is having 10X the traffic about
it not worse than the instance of it happening?

Can we get past that there is another list and let the lists get on
with doing their thing?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."

Are you a Help Authoring Trainer or Consultant? Let clients find you at
www.HAT.Matrix.com, the searchable HAT database based on Char James-Tanny's HAT
Comparison Matrix. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Interested in Interactive 3D Documentation? Get the scoop at
http://www.doc-u-motion.com -- your 3D documentation community.