My blog (which is ready by some on the Acrobat and FrameMaker marketing
teams) is unmoderated. The link below goes to my FrameMaker post, and as you
can see a lonely Mac FrameMaker user chimed in.

Please be courteous, but feel free to speak your mind:
http://www.acrobatusers.com/blogs/pdftrainer/2007/02/04/framemaker-lives/

Regards,
Carl Young
www.pdfconference.com

On 2/16/07, Brierley, Sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It looks like Adobe is having its PMs start blogs. Here's the one for
> the FM PM.
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2007/02/framemaker_is_and_will_remain.ht
> ml
>
> Bear in mind, posts are read and moderated. For example, I posted
> something that was pretty much on-the-money from my perspective to a
> different PM's blog, and it never got posted, but a more upbeat,
> marketable post did get posted. By which I mean, if you have something
> critical to say, perhaps market it with an upbeat tone.
>
> Cheers.
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> Important Notice *************************************************
> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
> otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
> this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete
> it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in
> error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis
> of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages may contain computer viruses
> or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may
> be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the
> sender or the intended recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks
> associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to
> communicate with IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under
> circumstances permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept
> e-mail messages to and from its systems.
>
> Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
> New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
> technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.
>

> DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE
>
> April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
> 40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com
> Subscribe (email): send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe (email): send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Need help? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Get the TCP whole experience! http://www.techcommpros.com

Carl Young