It's a brilliant marketing technique, don't you think? I know Google
Maps is well known, but at the rate these instructions are being
forwarded around the world, pretty much anyone with an e-mail account
now knows how to get to Google Maps if they hadn't before.

And yes, the directions are quite accurate, if not a little silly.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE

April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com