My boss said, and I quote, "it's one long vomit of data." Of course, all of
the headings are styled in the exact same font as they used in the previous
one, same amount of leading. I'd increase both so they'd stand out.

And it looks damned good as it is. Vomit of data. Just pisses me off.

The problem is, she designed the POC. And is taking it personally. And I'm
screwed. And I'm even more screwed cause she doesn't understand media
objects in AIT and so she's gonna break it and I'm gonna have to spend time
to fix it. Time I don't have.

<sigh>

Today I hate my job.

But seriously... what do you think about switching between column formats???
If you want to see an example, go to
https://supportimg.pgp.com/guides/PGP_Desktop_9.6.0_QuickStart_eng.pdf.

...sue