Me, I need to figure out a way to single-source content that is shared
between a main and co-branded product when references to another of our
products is totally interwoven. As in:

Blah blah blah (content for both). Then Yada Yada Yada (content specific to
our product). Then Blah blah blah (content for both).

As in, not easy to share an entire topic. And there are dozens of places. So
the decision is:
1. Do I rip apart the topics, and rebuild the paragraphs that apply to each
doc type?
2. Do I rip apart the topics and add a variable that includes Yada Yada Yada
on the one, and empty on the other?
3. Do I create a copy of the topic and pull out what doesn't pertain to the
one? Thereby forcing me to then manage duplicate topics (changing content in
one means to change in the other -- and yeah, I can flag them both to remind
me to change the other one but still...).
4. Do I frickin' ignore the problem and hope it goes away? <sigh>

I'm stuck till I figure this one out, and I'm not sure what's the best way
to go. Eenie meenie minie moe!
...sue

P.S. And it's Monday. It's gloomy and it's Monday. I hate gloomy Mondays!
Grrr....