Quick question for any Acrobat gurus out there. A client needs the
ability to perform minor edits on a PDF they receive as the
deliverable. They have Acrobat Pro 7.0.

I am curious if any folks have tips regarding the easiest way to edit
in Acrobat, or prepare the file in Acrobat to make it easier to edit.

More background:
1. Yes I know editing the source is by far the best way to go, however
the client does not have the software.
2. I believe the source is either Adobe Illustrator, or InDesign.
3. I am not involved in the project at all (hence some sketchiness on
my part). I got pegged to help the client because of my Acrobat
experience.
4. Acquiring other programs is really not a viable option.

Thanks!

Bryan

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.