From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lisa Gielczyk (TCP)
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:43
To: TCP List
Subject: [TCP] css tutorials

Hello everyone,

I got my first call from a contracting agency with a job opportunity
this morning--unfortunately, I don't have the specific skill they're
looking for.

They wanted someone to do graphic cut ups with HTML and CSS. I know I
could learn how to do it, but they want someone tomorrow, and they have
other people they can call. It's only a two-week contract, so I'm not
losing much, but I'd like to be able to say, "I can do that!" next time
I get this kind of call.

There are very many css tutorials out there. Any suggestions for good
ones (meaning tutorials that you or someone you know have used
successfully)? I'll need some beginner ones, first, and I would like to
do the cut ups, too. Even if another job using that skill doesn't come
up, I might use them for my personal pages.

Any recommendations much appreciated!

Lisa Gielczyk
~rhymes with spellcheck~

TechCommPros email list, website, wiki: http://www.techcommpros.com/
Interactive 3D Documentation: http://www.i3deverywhere.com/ Computer
Support and Training: http://www.GuruGielczyk.bravehost.com/
Looking for a HAT? http://www.hat-matrix.com/ Video Screen Capture
tools: http://www.vsc-matrix.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

Subscribe (email): send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe (email): send a blank message
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]