It's got less to do with my email address (as I do have specific email addys
in use). It has more to do with someone archiving what I post and someone
else being able to access what I've said. There are reasons I don't
subscribe to techwhirler, and why I'm (generally!) very professional on the
AuthorIT Yahoo group. All other lists I'm on are closed. Can't view posts
unless you're a member. And membership is screened.

...sue