This is so common it's unbelievable. Many, many, many people have
trouble configuring their websites, or finding sendmail. The guy who
said to phone is right. Humans 1, Technology 0.

--- Suzette Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am and have been a member of the STC for YEARS.  I tried to get on
> their
> main site today (www.stc.org) only to find I did not know what my
> password
> is/was. I selected the option to send me my login information and got
> an
> html message that an error had occurred. So, then I selected the
> option to
> reset my password and I got a message that the password has been
> reset, and
> email will be sent to me, and to change the password after I login.
> Fine and
> dandy.  Email never came and we're going on four hours now.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development

http://mail.yahoo.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.