Well, maybe we're getting closer.

FWIW, neither section has been formally named or designated as "Section 1" or
"Section 2".

When I entered page range "p2s2-p4s2", I got pages ii thru iv (from the
foreword section of the book).

I'll keep trying if more ideas come through.

-- Ken

-------------- Original message from "Char James-Tanny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
--------------

> Hi, Ken :-)
>
> > How can I print ONLY pages "1" thru "8" (or anything less) without getting
> > the
> Foreword (Roman numeralled) pages as well?
>
> You have to specify the section number, along with the page numbers.
> IIRC, the start page is "p1s1-p8s1".
>
> Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~ http://www.helpstuff.com

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.