Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the blog
post not working. You can now read the blog entry whether you are
logged in or not, but you still must register and log in to post a
comment. The blog post is now available at
http://techcommpros.com/drupal53/node/41  Note, this is a different
address than was posted in the original message.

This is why one should never allow oneself to be pushed into a release
date earlier than planned and tested for. I'm sure there are many
companies that could do well to take my advice on this one! ;)

And, thanks to Will Sansbury for helping sort it out!

Warm regards,
Lisa G.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.