On Dec 16, 2004, at 4:44 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

Oh, well - I guess that means that autoconf won't work on QNX (or QNX4, at least - it won't work on any of the QNX versions where the Watcom linker is being used).

Or, more precisely, "I guess that means that autoconf-generated configure scripts that use AC_CHECK_FUNC won't work on QNX...". Unfortunately, that includes scripts that test whether a particular function is available on the current platform, and the configuration script for libpcap is such a script.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.