I've been working on bringing the radiotap headers to Linux so that
we'll finally have a kernel-level multi-platform consistent way to get
signal data on wireless cards.

Part of the argument which has arisen is about the 64byte static
container that the radiotap headers define to put the variable length
data in.  It looks like libpcap as of 0.9.3 can handle variable headers
correctly in filtering, so this is no longer needed...  is that a
correct assessment?  It would definitely silence some complaints if it
is, but it doesn't bother me all that much to use the container for now.

-m

--
GPG Fingerprint:    3546 89DF 3C9D ED80 3381  A661 D7B2 8822 738B BDB1

Neuroses are red,
        Melancholia's blue.
I'm schizophrenic,
        What are you?