On Dec 4, 2006, at 2:41 PM, Gianluca Varenni wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harley Stenzel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
It certainly does, but it expired more than 2 years ago. Is it still active?

Although the draft expired 2 yrs ago, and I released some update to the NTAR code back in february, the project is still alive.

In particular, note that, whilst the I-D in question might have expired then, it's been updated since then, with the most recent update being in September of this year; note the "Updates" section. It hasn't been re-submitted; I don't know what plans there are to resubmit it, although once it's "done" in the sense that we expect the only subsequent changes to be the addition of new block types, new block options, and new link-layer types (see Appendix C, although that also raises the question of whether the link type codes should be in another document), it might be worth re-submitting.
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.