Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard <at> gtech.com> writes:

> > Not that it matters, as the Nokia unit whose appliances used IPSO was sold
> Check Point:
> >
> >     http://www.checkpoint.com/nokia/welcome/index.html
> >
> > so the mutant flavor of tcpdump (and probably of libpcap and possibly even
> the kernel BPF code) now belongs
> > to them.
>
> Well, if she's no longer the person in charge of open source at Nokia, there
> might be a chance she knows who is and can either let me know or forward my
> request to that person.  I won't hold my breath though.

OK, well I decided to open a checkpoint service request about this, basically
asking them for more information regarding the IPSO tcpdump/libpcap file format.
 I understand that they are under no obligation to release any of this
information, so it's doubtful I'll receive anything.  On the other hand, it's
certain that I won't receive anything if I don't even ask for it, so I figured
I'd take a chance.  In the unlikely event that they do share some information
with me, I'll be sure to pass it along.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.