Mkay, I think I did it... Although I'm not sure :)

@Guy Harris: I dropped the ARM trace thing, it turned out that
wireshark is not really suitable for what I want to do. This is
another project, that adds support for a canusb adapter, and uses
DLT_SOCKETCAN, so there is no need for a new DLT.

Please check: axos88/libpcap.git

Regards,
  Ákos Vandra

P.S. Why are configure and config.h.in tracked? Shouldn't these be
generated by autoconf and autoheader?

On 22 December 2011 20:01, Michael Richardson <m...@sandelman.ca> wrote:

>    Gisle> This is what I do (and what the sourceforge page [1]
>    Gisle> states). 1st time checkout: git clone
>    Gisle> git://bpf.tcpdump.org/libpcap
>
> Alternatively, visit github, get an account, upload your ssh public key,
> etc.
> Visit github.com/mcr/tcpdump, and fork the code.
> Then use the github's URL, like:
>     git clone g...@github.com:myname/tcpdump.git
>
> and then push to that repo, and ask me to do a pullup.
>
> The two methods are *NOT* mutually exclusive.  Assuming that you already
> git the clone from bpf.tcpdump,org,  you can do the github fork, and do:
>    cd libpcap
>    git remote add github g...@github.com:myname/libpcap.git
>    git push github master
>
> (that's how I get the merged code from github back onto
> bpf.tcpdump.org...)
>
> Since git can publish over HTTP, you can even just tar/ssh, scp, or
> symlink your repo into your web space, and say "here is the URL", but
> there are some limitations of http: URLs relating to caches, and
> compression and the like.
>
> --
> ]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls
> [
> ]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net
> architect[
> ] m...@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device
> driver[
>   Kyoto Plus: watch the video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx1ycLXQSE>