Francois-Xavier Le Bail <fx.leb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >> scan-ad...@coverity.com wrote:
    >>     > Your request for analysis of the-tcpdump-group/libpcap has been
    >>     > completed.  The results    > should be available now at
    >>     > http://scan.coverity.com/
    >>
    >> wow, that's a stupidly useless message.
    >>
    >> The URL isn't even specific to the project or the run, and it makes me
    >> return
    >> to a web site. I guess I'll turn them off.

    > I am going to comment the line 'notification_email:
    > tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org' in '.the travis.yml' files to see if
    > it allows to avoid these messages.

No, I think that affects travis only, not coverity.
The notification is in the web interface: and we want the actual reports, but
a message that says, "please visit the web site" is just stupid, and I'm
really complaining to coverity.

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [