---- On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 03:17:35 +0000 Stephen
Donnelly<stephen.donne...@emulex.com> wrote ----
 > Hi, I have had a pull request in the queue on github since August:
 >
 > https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap/pull/378
 >
 > This does include some ideally separate things, a bug fix, and some
 > improvements. Is there anything blocking this pull request? Is more
 > information required, or should I rebase and separate the items? Has
 > development moved to a different tree somewhere?
 >
 > I notice there quite a few open pull requests in general, are there blocking
 > issues with these, or insufficient resources to merge them?

Hello Stephen.

Guy Harris is the subject matter expert on such changes. I, for instance, don't
clearly understand not only the solution, but the problem as well -- my own use
case is just in a different area.

Sometimes it helps to reorder the changes to make the most obvious and
straightforward ones first.

--
    Denis Ovsienko