Marcelo and Tero, all,

Thank you to Marcelo and Tero for chairing the tcpinc WG!

  Martin

Am 23.07.15 um 08:06 schrieb marcelo bagnulo braun:
Hi,

After talking to the AD, we believe that the WG would benefit from
bringing new people on board to facilitate WG progress.
Because of that, both Tero and myself are stepping down as TCPINC WG
chairs and leave the room for new chairs.
Despite the difficulties, we've enjoyed chairing this group and we were
already hopeful that WG would be driving towards a decision within the
coming months. We look forward to continuing to facilitate that as WG
participants.
In any case, if any of you are interested in the job, please contact
Martin.

Tero and marcelo