On 11/04/2013 06:17 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Thu, 2013-10-31 at 18:27 -0700, Erik Moeller wrote:
I agree it should be a policy, and it would be even better to have it written.

Andre, do we have something like that already? [[mw:Bugzilla]] seems
focused on just the technical details -- maybe start a draft
[[mw:Bugzilla policy]] and kick off a discussion on wikitech-l?

We don't have anything like that. I'd propose reusing
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html and making
potential changes specific to our project.

I support this. As you said, we wouldn't use that exact text (though most is good), but almost all of it is analogous.

Matt Flaschen