Problems came up that prevented ICN from transferring the school circuits to
the DS3 Line.  The attempt was made with two schools, Rockwell City - Lytton
and Albert City - Truesdale.  The circuits were moved for both schools but
both encountered a high level of errors.  All schools are presently
configured to access the Internet via the existing T1 lines.

ICN is going to look into the problem and let me know when we will try the
transfer again.  If you have any questions please let me know.

\
/   Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Arrowhead AEA 5
\   www.aea5.k12.ia.us/aeaphone.nsf/Web/FosseenScott

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/