Title: Re: [tech-cord] Upcoming Class...
Great! Have a nice weekend!
Polly

Thanks Polly, that is what I need to know.

See you next week.

Ann

=======

Ann,
This is the Tech Coordinator meeting for the month of December.
Lance will be there if you need to talk to him about 471's.  He may even take a couple minutes of the time scheduled for the class but the class will be the main event.
Hope that answers your questions.
Polly

Polly is this the Tech Coordinator meeting this month?  I had the schedule that said this was our meeting time.

Lance had indicated he would be doing USF 471 info at our next meeting, is this it?

I guess I am confused about the date.

I have requested to be at a Tech meeting on Dec. 13th so I do plan to attend.  Just wondered if there will be more than one thing covered that day.

Thanks,

Ann

Greetings to all:

It's time for another fun filled class with Scott Fosseen.

On December 13th from 9:00-3:30 "Hacking 101" will be held at the Trolley Center Suite 12.

Please contact me via email or phone by December 12th so we can have an approximate head count.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!

Polly Saxton

--
Polly Saxton, Office Associate for Technology
Arrowhead AEA Technology Center

--

Ann Bloomquist
Media/Tech Coordinator