Tech Coordinators,

    I received this information on Friday from Jan at Powhatan Travel Agency about costs for Interop using America West Tours, leaving Omaha at 2:27 pm on Monday the 6th and returning to Omaha on Friday the 10th at 7:34 PM.  The cost varies according to the hotel.  Last year the Hilton was considerably more expensive, like $200, than the other hotels so we opted to stay at the Riviera.  Because of the small difference in price this year, I would recommend staying at the Hilton because it is right next to the convention center.  The cost below includes air fare and 4 nights lodging in the listed motel.  The costs listed are double-occupancy, so you will need to find a room mate.  (Tim is spoken for because he agreed to wear the red dress again this year!)

LAS VEGAS HILTON - $376.00  per person

RIVIERA - $344.00 per person

EXCALIBAR - $354.00 per person

Cancellation Insurance - $37.00