Nancy, as I look as the brochure for this Reading one, I find little
technology.  Wouldn't it be better to bill it as just a Reading Showcase
than to give more fuel to the people who think that technology has no place
in reading.  Will the Social Studies one end up like this one?  If so,
couldn't you please take "technology" our of the title?

C.

At 01:25 PM 2/6/02 -0600, you wrote:
>FYI:
>I know that there was no formal meeting scheduled for tomorrow's showcase,
>but if you are present and would like to meet with other tech-coordinators,
>we have set aside a room for you to meet from 3:00-4:00.
>
>---
>Nancy Movall
>Instructional Technology Consultant
>Arrowhead Area Education Agency
>1235 5th Ave South
>Fort Dodge, IA 50501
>Ph. 800.669.2325 x.5533   (IA)
>Ph. 515.574.5533
>FX 515.574.5326

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

Charlton H. Pendry
Director of Technology and Library Media Services
Fort Dodge Community Schools
104 S. 17th St.
Fort Dodge, IA  50501
Voice:  515-574-5668
FAX:   515-574-5324
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Weekley Rule for Writeres  (Rejected by Strunk and White's "The Elemunts of
Stile")
Rule #20:  The passive voice is to be ignored.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/