I received this e-mail this morning from e-Week and thought I would pass
it along.

Sun Microsystems Inc. on Monday denied an online news report
that it has decided to charge license fees for the Linux and
Windows versions of its StarOffice 6.0 productivity suite
when it is released in May. A report on the German-based
Heise online site said Sun has decided that StarOffice 6.0
will only be free for Solaris users and that free versions
for Linux and Windows users will no longer be offered. To
read the story, click here:
http://eletters1.ziffdavis.com/cgi-bin10/flo?y=eOp80Dw3eh0DUm0fMB0AO

Bruce Stevens
Technology Coordinator
Wall lake View Auburn Schools
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---Wall Lake View Auburn Schools scan e-mail---
[This E-Mail scanned for spam by Declude JunkMail]

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/