Well the Social Studies Showcase is starting to really shape up and the
registration flier will be out sometime this week.

So now it is time to "call for sessions" for the  April 11th Science and
Technology Showcase, which I think will be the best one yet.  Would you
PLEASE encourage your science teachers to consider presenting either a
formal 50 minute breakout session or an informal poster session.

Just a heads-up:
1- Thanks to John Kidney and the Webster City School we will be hearing
from Gail Wortman, the Iowa Teacher of the Year.  She is a science
teacher and uses technology a lot in creating meaningful learning
experiences for her students.

2- and Janet Hill, Apple Education Development Executive, will be
presenting sessions on the use of probes and other technology tools to
gather and analyze scientific data.

Two terrific presenters are already in place and we would like to have a
dozen or so more teachers volunteer to present, so please help spread
the word.

Thanks!
Nancy

--