Now is really the time to push the legislators on the sales tax issue.  We think it
will pass the house but we aren't sure about the senate.  Mary Kramer has stated her
opposition to this bill.  Please contact your senator and also your state rep and
voice you approval of the bill.

IT IS THE LARGEST PROPERTY TAX RELIEF ON RECORD IN IOWA!!!!!

If they need more convincing look at this PDF file from IASB!

Mary Kramer address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brent Siegrist:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Look up your legislative members email address at:

http://staffweb.legis.state.ia.us/find-leg/

Don't forget to email or call the governor:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sales Tax will help all districts and also lower property taxes.  Remember to tell the
farmers in your district about it!

--
Thanks,
Jon W. Hueser