[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Does anyone know how to get on an older G3 laptop to show what its
>displaying on its screen when connected to a multi-media projector?  Any
>help would be appreciated!

1. Restart from scratch to let it auto-configure the VGA port.
2. If it's like mine, an early Wallstreet model, it is an in-between
machine, and does not mirror. However a 3rd party device will.  The
RoadRocket, from ixMicro will do the trick, (PCMCIA 2 slots) but they're
out of business. I have one if you'd like to look at it.  It is rarely
used.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/