Title: survey for ITPV
Thanks for helping IPTV on this...

Rick Maehl

In an effort to continue to respond to the needs of the PK-12
educational community, Iowa Public Television (IPTV) has developed a
short online survey asking very specific questions about your use of
IPTV resources--what you use, don't use, could use. PLEASE take a few
minutes to respond by visiting the following Web site:
http://www3.iptv.org/educationsurvey/

Results of this survey will give IPTV a better sense of what resources,
in what formats, we should be developing in the future to better serve
you.

Because we realize your time is valuable, completing a survey form will
also make you eligible in a drawing for the following fabulous prizes:
- Grand Prize - "Fallen Leaves" stoneware vase, created by Mary Weisgram
of Ames, Iowa.
- Second Place - One of the following VHS tapes -- Iowa: An American
Portrait, Four Seasons: A Living in Iowa Special, Second Nature: A
Living in Iowa Special, This Old Statehouse.
- Third Place - 25 respondents will receive a cobalt blue IPTV ceramic
mug.

Be sure to complete the survey by April 22, 2002 to be eligible for the
drawing.

THANKS for helping IPTV maintain our commitment to educational
excellence! Please feel free to pass the survey link to other potential
individuals or groups of PK-12 educators.

Sincerely,
Pamela Adams Pfitzenmaier, Ph.D.
Director, Educational Telecommunications
Iowa Public Television
6450 Corporate Drive
Johnston, Iowa 50131
phone (515) 242-4180fax (515)242-3155

--
Lou Howell

--
Rick Maehl, Technology and Production Supervisor
Arrowhead Area Education Agency #5