Tim, you're welcome to mine.  It's a G3--that's all I know.  Ask Jeremy.

C.

At 09:30 PM 4/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Anyone have one of these Powerbooks (g3 300mhz model) that is a loaner or
backup laptop? Mine PowerBook died today and I need to find another one to
borrow for a day so I can get my files off the hard drive. (PS-The G3 333
mhz model will not accommodate my hard drive..I've already tried one)

>Let me know if you can help me out....thanks!
>

>--
>Tim Buenz
>Director of Technology
>Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools
>204 West Madison St.
>Jefferson, IA 50129
>(515)386-9256
>http://www.jefferson-scranton.k12.ia.us
>
>---
>[This E-mail Scanned For Viruses By Declude Virus Scanner]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

Charlton H. Pendry
Director of Technology and Library Media Services
Fort Dodge Community Schools
104 S. 17th St.
Fort Dodge, IA  50501
Voice:  515-574-5668
FAX:   515-574-5324
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Weekley Rule for Writeres  (Rejected by Strunk and White's "The Elemunts of
Stile")
Rule #20:  The passive voice is to be ignored.
http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/