----------
From: "Sales@Rick's Computers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:38:50 -0500
To: Nancy Movall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Adobe Promotion through Rickšs Computers

Adobe has announced a new promotion for schools called Publishing Tools for
Schools in which you can get Acrobat, PageMaker, and Photoshop Elements at
extremely attractive pricing.  We have a PDF file with more information.
Since the PDF is 1.8MB in size, as an e-mail courtesy, we have placed a link
to it below rather than attaching it to this message.  Please download the
file if you would like more information.

<http://www.riks.com/helpdesk/downloads/AdobePromotion.pdf>

---

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/