From: "VeriSign-Deanne Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:28 AM
Subject: Free 6/18 Web Seminar: Do You Know Who's Reading Your Email?

Please join VeriSign on Tuesday, June 18th, for a free web
seminar "Do You Know Who's Reading Your Email?"

REGISTER NOW!
https://us1.webex.com/verisignevents/ed.php?EID=213977029

With ever-increasing risk of information theft, the need for
trusted messaging to protect your business has never been
greater. Do you know if anyone is reading your e-mail, or
changing its important content?

E-mail has become the business communication tool of choice
for a company's employees, partners, and customers. Today,
thousands of confidential documents and messages are being
exchanged via e-mail every day.

TRUSTED MESSAGING enables users to verify the authenticity of
senders and receivers while protecting the contents of each
message.

Attend this web seminar to find out where vulnerabilities lie
and how you can turn your existing e-mail application into a
trusted e-mail solution overnight.

Topic:     Do You Know Who's Reading Your Email?

Register:  https://us1.webex.com/verisignevents/ed.php?EID=213977029