From: "Apple Events" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Iowa Upcoming Events" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 12:00 PM
Subject: Apple Catalog of Fee Based Training Providers

> Apple Catalog of Fee Based Training Providers

> Apple Customer Training
> For a complete listing of Apple Customer Training delivering:
>
> Leader-led courses on Mac OS X and WebObjects
> http://train.apple.com
>
> Leader-led courses on Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro
> http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/training.html

> Apple Consultants Network Training-by Category
>
> DATABASES
> _________
>
> Database Pros
> The Philosophy of FileMaker covers intermediate, advanced and expert level
> FileMaker scripting, calculations and other multi-user development topics.
> Areas Served: PA, CA, MA or on-site.
> http://www.databasepros.com/scriptology.html
>
> MacAcademy
> MacAcademy is Your training source for seminars on Mac OS X,
> and FileMaker Pro. Call us at 800-527-1914 or visit;
> http://www.macacademy.com/indexmac.html
> Areas Served: FL or on-site.
>
> CoreSolutions
> Provides hands-on FileMaker Pro Training. Learn the skills you need
> from professionals with real world experience in database development.
> Areas Served: Ontario, CA or on-site
> http://www.coresolutions.ca/training/default.lasso
>

> DESIGN, GRAPHICS AND PRINT
> _________
>
> Techead
> Offers software training in a variety of graphics and multimedia
applications. Macromedia Authorized Training Provider.
> http://www.techead.com/richtrain.html
> Areas served: VA or On-site
>

> DIGITAL MEDIA
> _________
> Access Media Training
> Offers a range of Final Cut Pro courses for new and experienced students
> at a reasonable cost.
> http://www.accessmediatraining.com/frameset.htm
> Areas served: MD, DC, VA or On-Site
>
> Breakaway Interactive
> Offers hands-on Final Cut Pro basic and advanced training
> for those who want to get more out of Final Cut Pro.
> http://breakawayinteractive.com/classes.html
> Areas served: OK
>
> Digital Mastery:
> Internationally acclaimed Photoshop guru, Ben Willmore,
> is presenting  Photoshop Mastery in nine cities in 2002.
> http://www.digitalmastery.com/mainsite/national/tourdates.html
> Areas served:  Many states, or On-site
>
> DigitalFilm Tree
> We are an Apple Certified and Editors Guild authorized training
> center for Final Cut Pro 101, 201, and Final Cut Pro for film and HD
editing.
> http://www.digitalfilmtree.com/training.html
> Areas served: CA
>
> DVcreators.net
> DV workshops across North America. Self-paced courses on CD-ROM for Final
> Cut Pro and iMovie. Customized on-site digital media training.
> http://www.dvcreators.net
> Areas Served: 18 cities in U.S. & Canada and on-site.
>
> DV New York
> Hands-on, 2-day, digital filmmaking workshops offered monthly. Camera,
Lighting, Sound and Editing Featuring Final Cut Pro. Also 1-on-1 Final Cut
Pro training.
> http://www.dvny.com
> Areas Served: New England,CT, NJ, NY or Onsite Nationwide.
>
> Future Media Concepts
> An Apple Center for Technology, we offer Apple's complete range of
authorized courses in Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro. Class size limited
to 6 students.
> http://www.FMCtraining.com/
> Areas Served: New England, MA, NY, PA, DC or On-site Nationwide.
>
> GeniusDV
> GeniusDV, an Apple Authorized Training Center wants to "Change your View"
with FCP 101/201/210 and DVDSP 101 Certified Training.
> http://www.geniusdv.com
> Areas served: FL or On-site
>
> Gnome Digital Media
> We provide top-notch instruction in DVD Studio Pro, taught by Bruce
Nazarian,
> [...]
> http://www.recipe4dvd.com/trainme
> Areas served:  CA, PA, DC, MD, VA or On-site
>
> Polymath Business Systems
> We provide quality instruction on Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro,
> focused on helping students create professional looking finished projects
> http://www.polymath-bus-sys.com/arttecho.html
> Areas served: New England, NY, CA, other major cities or On-site
>

> GENERAL TRAINING
> _________
>
> Creative Resources, Inc.
> Creative Resources, Inc. offers ACTC and ACSA trainings.
> http://www.creativeresources.net
> Areas served: CA or on-site
>
> EETC
> The premier source of project-based production training for graphic
> arts and web presentation professionals.
> http://www.eetc.com
> Areas Served:  Minneapolis-St. Paul, On-site and mobile.
>
> First Tech
> We offer hands-on instruction on Mac OS X as well as Final Cut Pro
> and DVD Studio Pro at our Minneapolis, Minnesota training center.
> http://www.firsttech.com/ftweb/training/schedule/content.htm
> Areas served:  MN or On-site
>
> iMaven Consulting
> We offer classroom training for consumer and business users on Mac OS,
> Microsoft Office, and AppleWorks, special classes for senior users.
> http://www.imavenconsulting.com/schedule.html
> Areas served: WA or On-site
>
> KAUi Software
> We offer hands-on training and seminars that increase your use
> of MacOS X, graphic workflow, digital video, and more!
> http://www.kaui.com/Seminars.html
> Areas served: GA or On-site
>
> Macprofessionals
> We offer you training programs tailored to your needs and skill levels
> in all the applications you seek help with.
> http://www.themacprofessionals.com/events.html
>
> OSXFAQ - (Mac OS X Edification)
> "How To Become A Mac OS X Power User" Presented By
> Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus -  Author Of 38 Best-Selling Books About The Mac.
> http://www.osxfaq.com/Seminars/DrMac/index.ws
> Areas served: USA, Canada  & On-Site
>
> Re-Mac Computers
> Offers seminars and hands-on classes in Mesa and Scottsdale,
> on a variety of software applications for new and experienced Mac users.
> http://www.re-mac.com/training
> Areas served: AZ
>
> Scripting Matters
> Offers AppleScript training at all levels, in addition to
> seminars dealing with other publishing automation technologies.
> http://www.scriptingmatters.com/training.htm
> Areas served: Many states, or On-site
>
> Sorenson Services USA
> Our Ultimate Streaming Seminar offers advanced web video training
> featuring QuickTime 6, MPEG-4, Mac OS X Server, QuickTime applications.
> http://UltimateStreamingTraining.com/
> Areas served: NY Metro or on-site
>
> Tech Superpowers
> Offers hands-on Mac-based workshops in Mac OS X, Cocoa, AppleScript,
ColorSync, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop
in Boston.
> http://training.techsuperpowers.com
> Areas served:  MA
>
> Techknowsphere Inc
> Experience the passing of knowledge from a company who has become
> known as New York's Macintosh Experts.
> http://www.techknowsphere.com
> Areas Served: NYC, NY, NJ, & CT
>
> TECSoft
> Learn AppleScript to work smarter, not harder, in TECSoft's no-tears,
> hands-on, introductory Workflow Automation with AppleScript class.
> http://www.tecsoft.com/ascourse.lasso
> Areas served:  Many states, or On-site
>
> Voelker Research
> Offers hands on training in Final-Cut, DVD-Studio, Go-Live, Photoshop,
FileMaker and Mac OS9 + X. Special topics by request - ask us.
> http://www.voelker.com/training
> Areas served:  CO or On-site
>

> INTERNET/WEB
> _________
>
> Ledet Associates
> Adobe Certified, Macromedia & Quark Authorized Training
> We Teach the Cool Stuff! - Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans & San Diego
> http://www.ledet.com/
> Areas served: Many States, or On-site
>

> SCI/TECH
> _________
>
> Architechnology, Inc.
> An ArchiCAD Authorized Reseller providing hands-on training instruction
for beginner, intermediate and advanced users of ArchiCAD.
> http://www.architechnology.com/
> Areas served: OH, KY, IN, PA or On-site
>

> SERVERS/NETWORK
> _________
>
> Westwind Computing
> Offers classes that include Intro-level Mac OS X, Final Cut Pro, DVD
Studio Pro,
> and Advanced Mac OS X for IT professionals.
> http://www.westwind.com/training
> Areas served: WA or On-site
>
> Creative Resources, Inc.
> Creative Resources, Inc. offers ACTC and ACSA trainings.
> http://www.creativeresources.net/seminar.html
> Areas Served: CA or on site
>

> SUPPORT
> _________
>
> Complete Mac Seminars
> Complete Mac Seminars is your one stop training source for Mac OS
> Support and Administration.
> http://macseminars.com/
> Areas served: Many states, Canada  or On-site
>
> MOST (Mac OS Training)
> Provides hands-on workshops in OS X Server, OS X, Troubleshooting, Darwin,
> OS 9, iMovie and more. Onsite workshops available.
> http://www.macworkshops.com/most/course.html
> Areas served: IL or On-site

> upcoming events on your Event registration form or by direct request from
> the listserve.
>
> If you wish to unsubscribe from this service visit:
> http://seminars.apple.com/SendMeNews.html
>
> We're sorry that we are unable to reply to e-mail messages.

-

> To find out more about these and other Apple events, please visit:
>  http://www.seminars.apple.com
>
> ---

---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/